Saturday, September 18, 2010

Round 2, Pick 19

19. Crash

I've decided to fix myself up with the kid here at 19th overall. Injury is gonna be the only thing that holds me back from another year of pure orgasmic fantasy hustle. Last year I put up a combined 2.6 defensive points and a career high in rebounds, out boarding fools like Stat, Josh Smitty and Brook Lopez who were all drafted earlier, so its no wonder Yahoo was calling me out at 14th overall. I also got my shit together as far as shooting went with 48% in my 76 games (also a career high games played in 1 season). Team 6 has already drafted Curry showing an enthusiasm for taking risks early so drafting a high risk / high reward player such as myself comes as no surprise.

Now, back to my online Yahoo mock drafts where I wouldn't take a single thing the Bear ever says seriously if my life depended on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment